Thursday 6 October 2011

The Creation of MY College Magazine Contents Page

I began my Contents page by using Adobe InDesign. I'm not sure why i decided to put 'contents' down first but I suppose it was to get an idea of where the title would go
I then enlarged and image to be the background for the contents page, also creating subtitles which i thought would be relevent to an average college magazine

I then added a few pictures from the second photoshoot i did for the college magazine contents page, adding more subtitles to go with the pictures.



I put the photographs on angles as i thought it would make the magazine contents page look more jazzy and eye-catching, so it would make the reader want to continue with looking through the magazine


Finally, I added one last picture and realised i was pleased with this being my final desgin for my magazine contents page



No comments:

Post a Comment